Safe chemistry LiMN 3.7V rechargeable battery is now available in R123 size. These cells can handle high amperage and is safe to use in series / multi-cell applications. Can be charge with any LiIon battery charger with 4.2V output.
Nominal Voltage : 3.7V
Capacity : 700mAH
Lowest Discharge Voltage : 2.50V
Standard Charge : CC/CV ( max. charging rate 1.5A )
Cycle Life : > 500 cycles
Max. continuous discharge rate : 8C
Weight : 28g
- Do not over-discharge/overcharge
- Recharge empty batteries ( resting voltage ~3.6V ) as soon as possible. Leaving LiIon batteries in discharged state will incur irreversible damage ( capacity / cycle loss )
- Do not short circuit ( will release tremendous current )
- Do not dispose of in fire.
Attention : These IMR cells have much lower internal resistance than regular LiIon 3.7V cells and they may end up with a higher ending voltage when charged in certain chargers ( especially older version WF-139 charger ). Please check the voltage of them right out of the charger to see if they are above 4.20V when fully charged with your charger. Overcharging above 4.25V may shorten life/cycles. Above 4.50V may even pop them or making them leak. DO NOT use the charger if it seems to overcharge IMR cells.
Write a Review:
Tell us what you think about Efest IMR 14500 700mah Limn battery with Nipple (1pc), share your opinion with other people. Please make sure that your review focus on Efest IMR 14500 700mah Limn battery with Nipple (1pc). All the reviews are moderated and will be reviewed within two business days. Inappropriate reviews will not be posted.
Have any question or inquire for Efest IMR 14500 700mah Limn battery with Nipple (1pc)? Please contact Customer Service. (Our customer representative will get back
- Did you find what you were looking for?
- If you need help or have other feedback for Customer Service. Click here
Recently Sold items
Customers who bought this product also purchased...
© 2010-2011 powerwholesale Copyright and All rights reserved.