Safe charging Bags
AS we know there are numerous YouTube videos available showing idiots abusing lipo cells by extreme overcharging or other acts of utter stupidity designed to make a lipo pack catch fire or explode. Unfortunately, these clowns have planted the seed of doubt in the minds of many modellers about the "dangers" of lithium batteries.
To put things into perspective here, any type of cell can be dangerous, if severely mistreated. There is much anectdotal evidence to suggest that high-performance nimh cells are potential hand grenades at high rates of discharge, yet lipos are stuck with this stigma of "danger" when common sense and the available evidence shows that it's now nimhs that we should worry about.
Specification: This product is used for hobby airplane, rc helicopter.It is very effective to take precautions against Li-Po explosion. Dinensions: L 30cm * W 23cm Weight: 150g/pc Materials: Fire control explosion-proof materials Color: Silver
This product is used for hobby airplane, rc helicopter.It is very effective to take precautions against Li-Po explosion.
Dinensions: L 30cm * W 23cm
Materials: Fire control explosion-proof materials
Safe Charging Bags is very good in strength of extension, thermostability, antiflaming and safety.
Safe Charging Bags is a flame retardant bag, also is a convenient way of safeguarding your batteries during charging, transit, and storage.
Simply enclose the batteries in the bag, route your charge wires through the vents at either side of the top flap, and fold the flap closed, sealing the industrial grade hook and loop fasterner.
SAFE CHARGING BAGS USING PRECAUTIONS
1. Ensure that charger rate is properly set and polarity is correct.
2. Attach cahrging leads to battery.
3. Place battery in Safe charging Bags towards the bottom.
4. Place Safe Charging Bags on non-flammable suface.
5. Route charge leads through vent at the top seam of the Safe Charging Bags.
6. Close top flap of Lipo Safe land press velcro until fully closed.
7. Charge battery using proper charging practices.
8. Always practice extreme caution when charging and never leave a charging battery unattended.